Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

· Registered
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you all know zeebill be it in person or just on this forum. To me Bill is my best buddy in life. He's my gun buddy, adventure buddy, rail fan, and someone I love as much as a father.

Around the first of the year Bill started having some vision issues seeing things a bit different than what was really there, losing track of the time and days, and forgetting to take his medicine.

He was admitted to the VA hospital, and has been there for over 2 weeks, he's been through every test imagined, and the Dr's are stumped. He wanders in and out of reality, often talking out of his head. I've not seen him since he was admitted, as no visitors are allowed, and only talked to him once as I'm not sure he could operate a phone if he had it. Last hope is a neurology consult in Pittsburgh in the near future.

His son and daughter that live out of state are in charge of his care, and have kept me updated. He was moved to a short term care home today, and likely will move to long term care in the near future.

I'm hoping I will be able to go visit where he's at now, so he'll at least have a friendly face and not feel alone. Not much I can really do but be there for him, and hope and pray a cause is found.

Thanks, and I'm sure Bill would be humbled knowing everyone is thinking of him.

· Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Sorry, to hear. Zeebill has helped me with questions I sent via PM in the past. You can tell he is a great person. I hope they figure it out and he can get back home. Praying for his recovery.

· Registered
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, to hear. Zeebill has helped me with questions I sent via PM in the past. You can tell he is a great person. I hope they figure it out and he can get back home. Praying for his recovery.
He truly is a master of the mosin nagant. I've never seen him not be able to fix a issue with one.

· Administrator
3,406 Posts
He has been helpful to me in the past also. Best to him, thoughts and prayers

· Registered
3,097 Posts
That's really upsetting to hear. He was always someone who kept a positive attitude on the forums and had alot to offer with knowledge and just encouraging good discussion. I hope for the best and that he knows alot of collectors and friends are thinking about him.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts