Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ramen noodles or Bill Gates?
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! went around north alabama today with pop, just shopping around. only thing i saw worth bringing home is a little bit of a puzzle to me. it's a tt-33 pistol in 9mm parabellum.
the left side of the slide is marked "American Arms, Inc. N. KC MO"
right side is marked "TT Cal. 9mm Para Made in Yugoslavia" these marks are between 2 stamps that i thought at first were Czech logo's. it's a little different though. it has a "C" with a smaller "Z" inside it, but there's also a larger "Z" superimposed on them, and all 3 letters are inside a circle. is this a zastava stamp? the grips also have the CZ looking logo on them.
the safety is mounted on the slide.

i wasn't aware that yugoslavia made tokarev pistols. can anyone here tell me something about them?

pic's as soon as i can.

y'all have a good day, Keith

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
Keith,

All you need to know is that you should turn it over to me. :)

ST

Really, American Arms brought in a small number of these, I don't recall how many. Don't lose the mag as there's aren't any spares anywhere. They fetch a good penny. ScottB can provide more info.

ST

·
Ramen noodles or Bill Gates?
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i bought it cause i'd never heard of one, maybe my memory's improving! where could i post about this pistol so that scotb can see it? Thanks, ST. y'all have a good day, Keith

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
Keith, probably the military handgun forum, and you'll no doubt get some other's commenting also. What kind of shape is it in? Box, papers? I have one that is ANIB, another that was used and maybe VG condition, ended up selling it.

SlimTim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts