Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally was able to pick up one of these.Very hard to tell from Regular Austrian M-95 bayonet.The cross guard is slightly different in the height of Muzzel ring,and contour of crossguard. No OEWG markings just the triangle arsenal marking on riccassoFrog stud on scabbard is rivited on flat side and goes on only one way that is different from the Czech mfg M-95-sorrry I cant find a straight Austrian M-95 to compare to right now-it is here some where.In typical WW 2 Yugoslav condition with pitting.I have tried this on a M-95M and it fits while the Regluar M-95 bayonet does not.I thought I had to pay a lot for it-$100.But I had sold some other things that I wasnt collecting anymore to get it.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
hello nice piece certainly i believe its only different the MRD of crossguard, as M95M have the M24 barell, but the mouth of the other frogstud is probably rotated, they used same scabbard like austrian. best regards,Andy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.