Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Italian WWI and WWII arms and military Mannlichers
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states hoping someone might have an idea. Thanks!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$100.00, would be a steal. I have seen them go for $200.00, north. with out them the gun is a single shot!
I figured they are pricey. Without that or the extractor you have a handy paper weight.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
ILLINII2588, ROGER THAT. I have 3 of them, and one I bought with out a clip at a pricy price, figured I would have no trouble finding one, WELL 6 yrs later I went onto GUNBOARDS and on the WTS site at 2 O,LOCK in the AM. and two minutes before one was posted for $150.00+$10.00ship. well I jumped on it and was the first reply, got it and never looked back, figured it was now or never, it was very pricy, but as you said other wise a bookend or sit in the corner. so however bad the price is get it!!.they don't' come up very often. after I d=got it guys came on 2sd, 3rds, 4th's and so on I was not going to change my I'LL TAKE IT!! so that is my story. good luck in your quest for one!! toot.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
It also was also missing an extractor, I bought one for a 1917 AMERICAN ENFIELD 30/06, from SARCO, and had my gun smith fit it to the gun and it is still extraction. so keep that in mind if you find one that is missing an extractor.toot.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It also was also missing an extractor, I bought one for a 1917 AMERICAN ENFIELD 30/06, from SARCO, and had my gun smith fit it to the gun and it is still extraction. so keep that in mind if you find one that is missing an extractor.toot.
Now that really intrigues me. I would love to have a spare extractor handy, just on the off chance. Would you be willing to show a photo of the altered 1917 extractor?

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
as I recall it consisted of narrowing the front of the extractor, and rebinding it. it was 16 yrs. ago. so fuzzy. I cannot show a picture of the extractor, my piece of poop lap top, BANG & OLUFSEN will not comply, sorry. try google search on how to complete this procedure. but any competent gun smith in your area could do it. as I remember it was mostly heat & bend and shortening the claw part of it. hope this helps?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
as I recall it consisted of narrowing the front of the extractor, and rebinding it. it was 16 yrs. ago. so fuzzy. I cannot show a picture of the extractor, my piece of poop lap top, BANG & OLUFSEN will not comply, sorry. try google search on how to complete this procedure. but any competent gun smith in your area could do it. as I remember it was mostly heat & bend and shortening the claw part of it. hope this helps?
I appreciate it. I'll have to see what I find online.

·
Administrator
10,117 Posts
WELL, GOOD NEWS after the Biden Fiasco ( ongoing)
and COVID-19 . I am recovering from Open Heart Surgery ( early December, New 2nd Aortic valve + 1 Bypass) and now having some mild post- AstraZeneca vaccination aches and ( minor) pains.
Back in 2019, I got an original M95M Insert clip, and put it on the back burner after I had completed Tooling for 6,5 Carcano chargers ( now in setting up phase ) and Tool-making for M88 Commission chargers half-way there....been delayed due to C-19
& my Heart Rehab...at 72 I am not the 35 year old I thought I was after the 1st Valve back on 2008!!!

I will complete the Carcano project...and the M88 Folding Tool, and then go for the M95M adaptor.
It will certainly cost much less than current E-bay
Gouging!!! ( including AirMail etc).
watching GB for updates on all these chargers we produce ( 2011, M90 Berthier 3 rd, 2016 2nd Run M90,
In Tooling: 2021 M91Carcano, 2021 M88 Komm.,
2021-22 M95M adaptor,
M38 7,9S Carcano Charger.
Future Projects:
2022 7,62 Mosin Nagant Stripper
(From original Russian 1900s designs, and W40 clip for Finland)
Type 2445 Siam Mauser ( 8x50R, 8x52R) Brass Stripper. ( this will be a hard one.!)
Wish me well!
Doc AV
Down under

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Glad to hear that project is still coming along Doc.
Hope your recovery goes smoothly.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So uh..Does OP have one he wants to sell? lol. I have an M95M that came with a modified m95 Enbloc in it. It works but its not idiot proof..would love to find a legit one someday.
It's entirely possible.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.