·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Rectangle Commemorative plaque Signage Circle

Textile Military camouflage Sleeve Collar Creative arts

Camouflage Military camouflage Sleeve Textile Grey

Brown Camouflage Military camouflage World Wood

Thought I would share a gear pic. M98A vest. Manufactured by Mile Dragic 1999. This would of been in the Kosovo conflict. Around the time NATO started their bombing campaign .A nasty conflict thats been forgotten.Terrible tragedy of human war crimes by all sides. The Albanians were big targets .Its level 3A stand alone. It has the molded mag pockets . Quite heavy without plates. It has all the soft plates . except someone stuffed in double groin plates . This is one I recently acquired to replace a well worn one. When I bought my first one, they were hard to find and the condition was never that great but now they’re fairly easy to get your hands on .

·
Gold Bullet member
13,267 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice pics.....thanks for sharing.......

What do these go for?
Around 200 shipping is the killer though . Its expensive getting things out of the area. The shipper had to get a export permit. Just depends which country its coming out of. This had to go through customs traveling through 4 countries. So it takes a while longer depending on each country it passed through.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NATO decided on the bombing campaign. especially after the news caught allot of scenes of open warfare on the civilians. The most famous being news footage of a young couple shot by a sniper in the middle of the street.Quite sad. But became a point of NATO to answer by force.

Reactions: Venom6
1 - 11 of 11 Posts