Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1943 dated M44's

If you guys would like to see a example of the1943 dated m44 from R Gun's, I can post a pic later of the one I picked up when we where over there.

There is excellent shape!!!

This deal will be done in a matter of days--don't miss out!

BAF

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
Yes one of the best group buys we have setup. Good work Vic!
I have one held for me and do note only a limited number will be sold. SNOOZE - LOOSE on this one.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I had better go see what I am going to miss out on. No available funds. :(

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes one of the best group buys we have setup. Good work Vic!
I have one held for me and do note only a limited number will be sold. SNOOZE - LOOSE on this one.

tuco quote: "Good work Vic!"

Really????

LMAO

BAF

·
Administrator
19,257 Posts
He's nice occasionally-when he wants something....:p

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Is that the "R Guns" in Illinois?

·
Registered
675 Posts
That is for sure one heck of a good buy! I already have one and I paid $199 for it or I would be buying one for sure. Part of me wants to buy another one anyway but I will refrain so other members can fill a hole in their collection. Thanks to Vic and Tuco for putting deals like this together for us.

·
Registered
10,475 Posts
Oh sure, a group buy AFTER I bought mine, I coulda saved another 10 bucks each. Oh well, I hand picked all the good ones and left you guys all the rusty, pitted barrels!:eek:

Just kidding about the barrels, I've probably seen 50-60 of them this past year and ALL of them are very good and similar over all shape. Made picking them out a prefferance of grain pattern and or some other insignificant details importiant only to the individual buyer.

All you guys that keep posting "oh man I wish I could find one.." time to get off yer butts and order!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
G-man.

I have one, but two more coming due to this exceptional deal.

Thanks Vic, for putting this together! (I placed a post on the group buy in case you are using this as a timestamp/counter for orders.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts