Gunboards Forums banner
141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
Well, if I can only have one gun, then I am going with my Sabatti 12 gauge O/U that I have owned since I was 14. It’s a gun I can use and know well, reliable, and versatile. If you only get one, make it something you can use for everything.

·
Registered
279 Posts
A 9mm Luger, provenance not so important at this point in my life I just want one. Or the first .22 rifle I ever owned, I'd love to have that one back.
GAU-8 Avenger 30MM
Yeah the GAU-8 would be nice but I'd also want the plane to haul it around with.

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
Strikes me that the thread veers between, "if you can have any one gun on the planet [are there guns on other planets? Make the question more concise: e.g. "if you could have any gun--presumably one you do not already possess, but perhaps not?"] what is it/ would it be?" To "if you could only have a single firearm"... Which is certainly not the question asked... Thread drift...

·
Silver Bullet Member
4,262 Posts
Ah, what the heck. I would venture that a nice condition 4T with all the correct issued components and the crate would be nice. A Custer era papered Springfield trapdoor would be nice also. I probably would not even shoot it.

141 - 152 of 152 Posts