Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

$50 bucks for this stuff...it was stuffed into 91/30 refurb rifle boxes free of charge and now its $50 ? YGTBSM.....

If this is true, I got a $h*t load of this stuff, footlockers of it and I'll sell it at half this price and feel guilty I skunked you.

They used to include a bayonet free of charge ... what is next >>> ...$75 Mosin bayonets ?

Either I've lived too long and am now seeing stuff selling for antique prices or you snow flakes are totally insane and pay $50 for this stuff. Answer : probably both.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p

·
Registered
24,970 Posts
Heck, I use ammo pouches as decoration in my basement because I don’t really have much use for all of them. At these prices I should really reconsider this. Heck, I’ve been letting my 6 year old use them as play things....

·
Registered
330 Posts
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I wish I could send you an Aurelio’s pizza just for that answer Judi!
Please, Please, Please....

Probably a blasphemous question, but what is an "Aurelio’s pizza"? Some local delicacy us mere mortals will never be able to obtain?
You Sir....Do not know Chicago pizza. Or the ground would have shaken for you.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Gosh, I'm not that up on interwebs slang, and had to google it. I am disappointed with your use of it on this somewhat civil forum, milprileb. I thought we were free from that kind of thing.
Regardless, that is a silly price for those items.

·
Registered
24,970 Posts
Gosh, I'm not that up on interwebs slang, and had to google it. I am disappointed with your use of it on this somewhat civil forum, milprileb. I thought we were free from that kind of thing.
Regardless, that is a silly price for those items.
Don’t worry, he calls all of us that can’t group within a quarter inch diameter at 1,000 yards with iron sights snow flakes. He doesn’t really mean any offense.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,756 Posts
Where were the slings 2 years ago when we all needed them .... Smh.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Don’t worry, he calls all of us that can’t group within a quarter inch diameter at 1,000 yards with iron sights snow flakes. He doesn’t really mean any offense.
Now that might be taking things a bit too far. Only a snow flake would buy this "kit" for $50 so if that shoe fits, run on it.
As to long range shooting, those who fear failure and avoid trying are Slackers, not Snow Flakes.

I have always (go look in all archives) stated 1000 yd shooting is no big deal, the problem is most don't have access to a range to try. That the myth 1000 yds is a far distance to shoot is nonsense, its pure nonsense. Its only 10 foot ball fields away and most everyone can do it if given the chance. Don't let anyone fool you...1000 yds is not some huge thing to shoot well at.

Now I'll throw this alligator on the kitchen table: If you are one of those who shoot "all the way to 50 yards and happy to hit the target", you are a Snow Flake. 25 yards... a Cup Cake.

·
Silver Bullet Member
4,192 Posts
Please, Please, Please....

You Sir....Do not know Chicago pizza. Or the ground would have shaken for you.

Judi, welcome back. Been a while. Get some photos up again of some of those examples you have hidden away.

Reactions: Judi and her Mosins
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.