Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
3,940 Posts
MamasBoy,
After Googling this and having to sift through countless posts by the uninformed such as yourself, it seems that this is a procedure that's gone on for a long time.

Due to the high concentration of intoxicated Marines (imagine that) who travel the road, their MP's have augmented the CHP as backup for the Marines who resist arrest.

DOH!

Time to put your tinfoil hat back on and start packing for www.paulville.org

· Registered
3,940 Posts
Only came here to remind everybody this is why we should not respond to Mauserboy.

Yeah, but nobody makes the monumental mistakes that he does.

MamasBoy,
A quick Google search showed that there are about 30,000 non-citizens in the US military.

I didn't take the time to find out how many of those are active service and have tactical training.

Let's see, the United States is 3.9 million square miles.

3.9 million divided by 30,000.

That's one soldier per 130 square miles.

Pvt. Gonzalez will probably rather get his citizenship through other channels before doing that.

Then again, MamasBoy probably has UFO's from Area 51 in his plans somewhere...

· Registered
3,940 Posts
Yea sure, that's it.

And I guess that's why 20,000 trroops are planned to be stationed in the US to aid for "emergencies"?

Are you people really that complacent towards government? I bet when Obama gets in office and does these things, you will all be angered and outraged by what is going on.
MamasBoy,
We have 8400 national Guard troops in Oklahoma alone, which is more than what Obama would allot to us of the 20,000 you just mentioned.
They could have been federalized at any time.

One of the biggest complaints since we started sending troops overseas after 9/11 is that we are spread thin on trops for emergencies.

Katrina, other hurricanes, floods, fires, etc., in which National Guard troops are used.
Perhaps we will have domestic terrorism take place again and need the troops here.

The problem you're having, MamasBoy, is that somewhere you started noticing the military doing things it's been doing here for over 200 years, and you're thinking it's just taken place since you hit puberty.

Maybe you have the latest COD video game that takes place in the US, and you're applying it to real life, I don't know.

Anyway, they're not coming back here to take your daddy's Saiga away or your Steyr pistol before you shoot your foot off.

· Registered
3,940 Posts
And the Marines (insert other service) can deal with arrest resisting Marines in ways that the CHP would end up on the front page of the LA Times and SF Chronicle because public outcry would be too much...

Mauserboy - slow down there young fellow...except for those deployed overseas all the other soldiers, sailors, marines, airman, and coastguardsmen (and women) are stationed in the US...counting reserves and the guard - thats hundreds of thousands in uniform already...
Way to go, now we'll be hearing about hundreds of thousands of gun grabbing servicemen and women. :)

MamasBoy will NEVER come up out of the basement now.

MamasBoy just thought there was a sign on the front of the Department of Defense that said "Gone to war, will be back at 3:00."

· Registered
3,940 Posts
I can't help but get the impression that Mauserboy thinks that the every individual in the military is out to get him. Under orders of the big government/corporations military industrial complex establishment.

Can we get any MORE vague?
Later on, look for MamasBoy to just start using the word "they."

If he wasn't vague, he'd have to actually start producing evidence.

· Registered
3,940 Posts
The military is not out to get anyone. One of the few hopes I have is that our men and women in uniform understand and take to heart their oath about upholding and defending the Constitution and to protect it from ALL enemies, foreign and domestic.

I take pride in knowing we are one of the few, the very few nations where the military swears an allegiance to the document that structures the nation and not to the nation's leaders.

However I am aware of the many people, especially non-citizen military personnel, who are willing to do anything for their citizenship. Let us not forget the line most spoken at Nuremberg, "I was just following orders."

To those who sling around the expression "tin-foil hat". 9 Months ago, my side of the argument was wearing this hat when we said the economy was going to take a severe turn for the worse. Look where we are now. You all scoffed and laughed at the warnings of people like Dr. Paul, Peter Schiff and the Austrian school of economics. Current events would suggest that the ones wearing anything would be the nay-sayers that are wearing blindfolds.
MB,
Once again, MamasBoy, there are about 30,000 non-citizen soldiers in the military.
One for every 130 square miles of the US.
Few are officers.
Not all of the 30,000 are trained in warfare.
Take off your tin foil hat and tell us how they'd be deployed.
What percentage of that 30,000 would take part?

What would be the reaction of Americans to illegal aliens trying to take our guns.

How long would an illegal alien want to persue such an unpopular and dangerous assignment when he could go through other channels.

Please post threads where people didn't believe that the economy was going to take a downturn.
Those of us who have lived outside our parent's basement know that an economic downturn will occur periodically.

I'm mid 40's, and have seen a few.

No, we just make fun of Ron Paul and your other posts because of gems like this:

www.paulville.org

and this:

· Registered
3,940 Posts
you're now on ignore, enjoy.
Harper,
Don't worry, here's an old "ignore list" of MamasBoy.
Soon, he'll be back in good form and calling you a "douchebag, just like old times.

BBQ SAM
This message is hidden because BBQ SAM is on your ignore list.

Dave D.
This message is hidden because Dave D. is on your ignore list.

hairball II
This message is hidden because hairball II is on your ignore list.

Amtraker
This message is hidden because Amtraker is on your ignore list.

hairball II
This message is hidden because hairball II is on your ignore list.

· Registered
3,940 Posts
250,000 troops deployed world wide.(as of 2005)

The rest of the military may be stationed here at home, but they are not here to be called up to do police actions. Certain units have been placed in certain areas to assist in "emergency situations". According to the P.C. act, they are not supposed to be used in such a manner unless certain preconditions are met.
MamasBoy,
A large number of troops deployed overseas are National Guard units, such as Oklahoma's 45th Infantry Division.

As you've been using the term "soldiers," it's been in a generic sense, and you're unaware of whatthe national guard is and its role in Iraq and here.

The 45th when pulled back home will be used for emergencies, just as they and other guard units always have.

This website will give you an idea of just how many states have their guard units there.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/iraq_orbat.htm

Once again, MamasBoy, there's been criticism for several years now about how depleted our NG units are for the emergencies they've always had to respond to, to the point that out of state NG units had to respond to Katrina.

We're not sending the 101st airborne back to the states to take guns away, nitwit.

But please, continue this thread, it's funny watching you making a fool out of yourself once again.

· Registered
3,940 Posts
I don't mind MB pretending to put me on ignore. Hell, he allegedly has half the board regulars on ignore yet he still spends hours a day logging on to hang around electronically with people that he can't stand for some reason.

If someone would just do me the courtesy of occasionally asking him what he's ever done in his life that entitles him to criticize those that actually do the work in and for this country, I'd be obliged.

The boy's nothing but an intellectual homeless guy who gets a free sandwich at the shelter and then stands around screaming that it wasn't made right. To hear him rant, no one but him knows how to make sandwiches. However he's never made one and refuses when people invite him to actually try.
He's worked his way up to the President of a gamers club, from what somewhat else here reported.

Since many of the games are combat simulation games, that requires a lot of bravery.

We also have his public service gun safety videos on youtube, in which he can show people how not to safely handle a firearm.

· Registered
3,940 Posts
Ah, OK. I didn't know his Youtube screen name.

But the one where he tried to shoot a Mad Minute with the Enfield and fumbled the manual of arms is gone. I wanna see him jam his muzzle in the dirt again while fumbling with the bolt and then just keep shooting without even making sure that it wasn't plugged. And what's he get off? About six shots in sixty seconds before he gave up? :p:D:rolleyes:

I missed that one also, and it's the one I wanted to see the most.

Sign onto youtube and tell him you're a sixteen year old gamer who wants to see an Enfield like they use on COD, and he might repost it.

· Registered
3,940 Posts
We must remember when MB made his famous statement that COD 4 was just like combat. We kicked that around the team room for days. lol.
Here it is:

I do pay taxes and it doesn't matter if I serve in the military or not. Not everyone that serves in the military is a saint and capable of good, sound judgment. Just look at Lee Harvey Oswald.\

Oh and COD4 is pretty realistic. :p
MamasBoy needs to sit in a duck or a goose blind in freezing rain with his hands frozen around a shotgun for a few hours.

I've played COD..it's fun...it's a game...and has no semblance whatsoever to even a day at the range.

· Registered
3,940 Posts
So bullet penetration and the ability to reload weapons, with a round in the chamber, without having to recharge them doesn't seem realistic to you? (those are the parts I am refering to)
Nope...just pixels on a computer screen.

It's a well researched game, but doesn't give one a realistic feel for shooting or combat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.