Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,252 Posts
Due to the high concentration of intoxicated Marines (imagine that) who travel the road, their MP's have augmented the CHP as backup for the Marines who resist arrest.
And the Marines (insert other service) can deal with arrest resisting Marines in ways that the CHP would end up on the front page of the LA Times and SF Chronicle because public outcry would be too much...

Mauserboy - slow down there young fellow...except for those deployed overseas all the other soldiers, sailors, marines, airman, and coastguardsmen (and women) are stationed in the US...counting reserves and the guard - thats hundreds of thousands in uniform already...

· Registered
1,252 Posts
Get with the times MauserBoy...

250,000 troops deployed world wide.(as of 2005)

The rest of the military may be stationed here at home, but they are not here to be called up to do police actions. Certain units have been placed in certain areas to assist in "emergency situations". According to the P.C. act, they are not supposed to be used in such a manner unless certain preconditions are met.
It is December, 2008 - in less then a month your data will be approximately 4 years old...

Not only is your data outdated but your logic and specious arguments are flawed.

Instead of whining about what the government is doing to you why not become an active member of government and help to effect change and to actively protect the rights of others.

· Registered
1,252 Posts
If someone would just do me the courtesy of occasionally asking him what he's ever done in his life that entitles him to criticize those that actually do the work in and for this country, I'd be obliged.
Harper's Ferry - you mean like me spending 35+ years in one of three different blue government uniforms since I turned 18 back in 1970?

US Navy 1970 - 1974
US Coast Guard 1975 - 2001
US Customs and Border Protection 2004 Present?

Supporting and defending the US all those years so people like MB can sit there and use the vocal cords that a proctologist inserted so he can speak poorly (and ill-informed I might add) about the government? I'll be the first to admit there are problems with our government - but no where else in the free world (and no so free) can we openly discuss it. Well those of us who can discuss it like intelligent adults and not some video war gaymer...

· Registered
1,252 Posts
If you believe Saddam had ties to AQ or WMDs you live in Fantasy land and deserve to have your head examined.
Tell your nurse to reduce the Thorazine you receive Intravenously MB so you can slowly return to reality.

Not only did Saddam have WMD he used chemical (and probably biological) weapons, killing hundreds, if not thousands, of Kurds and during the Iraq-Iran War, against Iranians. I suppose you believe that the concentration camps of WWII were fake too.

I carry a firearm at work everyday; spent 30 years in uniform in the military. I have never fired a shot in anger; hope I never have to. But I can tell you no video game will really show you what it is like to shoot at someone or to reload under stress.

MauserBoy from what I've read of your posts you really are not in touch with reality.

Just because a computer programmer can create a game with amazing detail still means it is just a game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.