Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
959 Posts
I always find it amazing that Mouseboy, sitting on the sidelines, sees all of these so-called "violations of the law" that apparently escape the attention of everyone else who is actually involved...and then when you point that out to him, rather than concede that they might know something that he doesn't, he claims that it's a conspiracy.

If he actually knew as much about his study subjects as he thinks he knows about the adult world that the rest of us live in, he'd have a PhD by now and be employed as the Dean at Harvard. :rolleyes:

· Registered
959 Posts
Ever notice my rants are against governments and not specific administrations?

I think we've all noticed that you've made a cottage industry our of cursing people who do the work that you don't/won't do.

So tell us--preferably without calling anyone a nasty name just this one time--what have YOU ever done for this country? What tangible service have you provided that equals the contributions of the people that you're always on here screaming about?

The reason that most of us get down on you or ignore you is that you come across as the guy who shows up at the pot-luck dinner with no dish to pass--just a single fork and a plate for yourself. And then after eating your fill of the food that others provided, you turn and criticize the fare.

· Registered
959 Posts
I don't mind MB pretending to put me on ignore. Hell, he allegedly has half the board regulars on ignore yet he still spends hours a day logging on to hang around electronically with people that he can't stand for some reason.

If someone would just do me the courtesy of occasionally asking him what he's ever done in his life that entitles him to criticize those that actually do the work in and for this country, I'd be obliged.

The boy's nothing but an intellectual homeless guy who gets a free sandwich at the shelter and then stands around screaming that it wasn't made right. To hear him rant, no one but him knows how to make sandwiches. However he's never made one and refuses when people invite him to actually try.

· Registered
959 Posts
Oh no, we couldn't be that lucky. Go to Youtube and type in Shellshock1918. His last posting was Oct 31. It shows him and his equally plump pal shooting Saigais. The last scene is classic as they finish shooting and "patrol" off screen towards the camera. You can almost see his buddie's man boobs shaking. lol.

Ah, OK. I didn't know his Youtube screen name.

But the one where he tried to shoot a Mad Minute with the Enfield and fumbled the manual of arms is gone. I wanna see him jam his muzzle in the dirt again while fumbling with the bolt and then just keep shooting without even making sure that it wasn't plugged. And what's he get off? About six shots in sixty seconds before he gave up? :p:D:rolleyes:

· Registered
959 Posts
Mouseboy has always had the opportunity to find out what real combat is like (something many real Americans already know) just by enlisting and doing the first patriotic thing in his life, but apparently he places a higher value on safety and comfort than he does on patriotism and liberty for all.

Either that or he's just too skeered. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.