Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,937 Posts
Don't worry little guy, they won't take your Playstation. Let's see, where do we start on your wrongs for this evening? Morongo Valley is near, oh yes, 29 Palms Marine Corps Base. The Marines present were there as, oh yes, "Observers". That means they didn't have the right of arrest, and were there to assist the police if they had problems with a Marine at the sobriety checkpoint. Kind of like when the Marine Corps had company grade officers riding along with the Oceanside, CA Police in the aftermath of the Rodney King Incident. Of course, you wouldn't remember that, as you were still pooping yellow.
If you have ever been on the bad end of a bar fight in Oceanside, then you will know, if the Marines or Navy are involved, it will be SPs who answer, not the local cops. Unlike the civilian PD, SPs don't truck much brawlers, as my budy took a swing at one of the SPs, and got two broken collar bones for the effort.

Once again, sad little speck is not cognizant of the military aid for cilivian PDs when dealing with rowdy military personell. Has nothing to do with violating Posse Comitatus, and more to do with the military taking care of their porblem children so the civilian PDs don't have to get involved.

no conspiracy, just good public relations.

So, sad little speck, and ilk, still haven't found those offending passages in the Patriot Act where the Constitution was thrashed? For the nabobs like speck, benn and llama, it is easier to throw out catch-phrases than actually back up their silliness.

· Registered
3,937 Posts
Harper,
Don't worry, here's an old "ignore list" of MamasBoy.
Soon, he'll be back in good form and calling you a "douchebag, just like old times.

BBQ SAM
This message is hidden because BBQ SAM is on your ignore list.

Dave D.
This message is hidden because Dave D. is on your ignore list.

hairball II
This message is hidden because hairball II is on your ignore list.

Amtraker
This message is hidden because Amtraker is on your ignore list.

hairball II
This message is hidden because hairball II is on your ignore list.
The only people sad little speck puts on ignore are those that ask it questions it cannot answer. it also ignores those that will not let it escape with some of the more outlandish stupidities it utters. I pointed out hypocrisies, inconsistencies and other meandering of the speck. I treated it with the apporpriate scorn, but I never took to saying anything that was not the absolute truth about its pathetic character.

Instead of answering questions, it mouths the platitudes of other peopls. it has not thoughts or answers of its own. it does no critical thinking, just a never ending vomitting of platitudes and catch phrases.

Of coures, people like Eric nad others not on speck's ignore can always 'quote' our messages and put the words of the 'ignored' in its putrid little face.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.