Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the Danish M1889/10 Krag I picked up Friday from "the" estate sale. A big thanks to Tennessee Longhunter for putting this one aside for me. BTW, the last stand-alone sale from the estate will be this Friday and Saturday in the Goodlettsville location mentioned in earlier posts.

I'm posting more detailed pictures in the new Krag forum!

·
Gold Bullet member
1,220 Posts
Let me know when you get tired of it. Should have kept it and not let you have it. Let me know when you want to shoot it. I have some mild cast loads I shoot in a Rolling Block. The Estate sell still has a few sleepers in it but it has been picked very well. I hope Ed will convey to the owners that it is time to cut prices. I know he is and can deal on the uniforms. I may go by on Friday but I have to pick the wife up at the airport and then have a busy weekend. MAybe I can make it with out buying anything.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,220 Posts
I think the hours are 4-8 on Friday, 9-4 on Saturday and Sunday. I'll check into it and if I'm wrong I'll post here. If any Gunboard members go make sure you tell whoever is letting you in that you have been reading about it on Gunboards. The reason is during one of the earlier shows I was told that most of the people that came found out from the internet. I don't know about a fee as in the past but will try to find out about it also.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,220 Posts
new information on the Estate Sale

Talked to Ed today when I shelled out some major bucks for some goodies. No Admission Fee to the sale. Hours are Friday 4-8, Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 10-4. They are planning on marking some guns down Friday morning before moving over to the sale location. Just what I need, sale prices on guns I don't have! I'll be there at 4 on Friday. I'll be the one wearing the tan Tennessee Longhunter's T shirt (muzzleloading club I belong to for the past 20+ years) Now you know where the name came from.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.