Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was allowed out yesterday. Found an all matching Type 53 rifle, a Tec-22 ( I know, but only $ 75.00 ), and a strange U.S. marked case. $ 175.00 total spent !! I think the case is for Paratroopers, and is right size for a M1 Carbine.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nice T-53! Mine is pretty close to yours. I have number 3192491. Is yours also an older import?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mine has the import mark on the left side of the rear sight base, it was imported my Navy Arms.

·
Diamond w/Oak Clusters and Swords Bullet Member
None of your business.
17,504 Posts
Very nice T-53. Nice haul all around. :thumbsup:

I have only seen one all matching T-53 in my travels, and it was owned by another member. I think he got tired of me asking when he was going to sell it to me. I havn't seen him post in awhile. Where are you Slater? Where's my T-53? ;)

I had forgot about the early bayonet lug, and the Navy Arms rear site base locations for import marks. <gasp!> Whew! Mine is still not import marked.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
4,622 Posts
I have a T53 with SN pretty near yours (the original poster)...also a Navy Arms import...Nice finds!!...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.