Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
woot cakes

I likes this vbulletin gittup. I've all ready changed my password...which was impossible on the old (newest old?) boards. Thanks for the work admins!

·
Silver Bullet member
1,030 Posts
It Took A While....

But I seem to have finally gotten back on board, too!

Had about given up when up pops an e-mail in the ol' Inbox wanting to know if I'd like to reset my GB password.

Well; DUH!!!

And it seems to have worked this time!

That was pretty impressive work getting moved to a third system in only a couple of days or so - Kudos, Vic and Crew - and many thanks from an ol' GB addict!

I kept a lot of my old postings as text files, so if anyone is looking for one of my past diatribes let me know - I just might still have it somewhere.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
But I seem to have finally gotten back on board, too!

Had about given up when up pops an e-mail in the ol' Inbox wanting to know if I'd like to reset my GB password.

Well; DUH!!!

And it seems to have worked this time!

That was pretty impressive work getting moved to a third system in only a couple of days or so - Kudos, Vic and Crew - and many thanks from an ol' GB addict!

I kept a lot of my old postings as text files, so if anyone is looking for one of my past diatribes let me know - I just might still have it somewhere.
I would enjoy one about CZ-52s and "Clark" blowing them up, if you have that handy, Uncle J!

·
Moderator/Gold Bullet member
8,822 Posts
Good job on the new boards, these are quick and appear to be more efficient.
Poot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts