Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a 'XO' marked model 44 rifle at a Gun Show today. It is 1945 dated, stamped matching, counterbored and unremarkable, but with the marking I decided to add it to the stash. It needs a good cleaning.

·
Administrator
3,476 Posts
Somebody else here had a XO marked carbine some time back. I believe it was also lined out like this one. That makes two that I've heard of. Neat stuff!

·
Silver Bullet Member
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I haven't been listening or I'm getting forgetful. The only real solution is to sell it to me and then I'll remember there are XO marked M44s. ;)
Good point. But with my memory, then I would not remember that such a rifle exists. The solution is to find another so I can sell it to ya! I did ask the vendor to let me see all his boxed M44 rifles. Nothing else that interested me. A Century rifle by the way. Most of what I am seeing in bulk now are the Rguns marked rifles.

·
Copper Bullet member
951 Posts
Your right AKblue , I noticed Rguns M44 at a Dunhams instead of the centurys they normally carry.

·
Diamond w/Oak Clusters and Swords Bullet Member
None of your business.
17,638 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.