Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title is kinda sorta how this was listed on Gunbroker. Came from Israel. Clearly marked, DRGM. Has three open end wrenches, and four box end. Not sae. Flathead screwdriver, bottle cap lifter. hammer head, spoke wrench (next to the hammer head) and I think the slot on the palm, is for breaking wire. (like on some trench knives). Has anyone ever seen such a critter? I have two books on knuckles, and have researched them for a few years now. Nothing. Whatever it is, it's really cool!

Attachments

·
Platinum Bullet member
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love it myself, whatever it is. The green paint has been on it a long time, but is not original. It was painted over rust, which is flaking off in places. Given the squareness of the palm area, I think it had a rubber, or other material cover, for that part. It's somewhat similar to some of the multitools that are around today. It was listed as WWII era. I think, much earlier. By the 1920s', brass knuckles were pretty much banned by law, everywere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.