Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Field Editor ~ GUNS Magazine, Co-Author ~ Serbian Army Weapons of Victory &PH - Kudu Safaris
11,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Gents,

It’s been a while since I have had the opportunity to post much here on Gunboards due to scheduling conflicts and that sinking feeling regarding how much was lost due to the last crash and move.

However, as of late I have had a wee bit of a break at which point I started to rebuild the master thread with all of my mannequin uniform and equipment displays on the WWI Forum. All of the original photos are present along with a variety of new displays as well. I have locked the thread for the sake of presentational integrity, but have included a separate “stickied” thread for questions, comments, observations and corrections where our fellow collectors can expand our common knowledge regarding each display.

As time goes by, I will gradually add all of the appropriate detail with each display that identifies each piece of kit and uniform items. I’ll start in on the weapons in the next day or two.

In the interim, here is a link to the thread in the event that any of you would like to reacquaint yourselves with the original thread or as a new experience for those who have never visited the WWI Forum. As it stands right now, there are 34 different displays covered in the thread.

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthr...nequin-Uniform-Displays&p=1287526#post1287526

For those of you who take the time to scan the thread……..ENJOY!!!

Warmest regards,

JPS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.