Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy showed me his 7.65 Walther PP the other day that had a Eable N proof on the slide and barrel and an Eagle Swastika with a letter C nect to it on the left side of the slide. He is interested in selling it but I have no idae what to offer him.. I would rate the condition to about 90% and original but no holster. Any ideas on it's value?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Pistol was made after April 1940 (German proof mark changed from Crown/N to Eagle/N) and was proofed for the German police (Eagle C). Cannot give you a better approximation of the date of manufacture without the serial number. BBoGV lists the value of a Model PP "Eagle C & F" Marked (Nazi Police) - .32 ACP cal., "Eagle F" or "Eagle C" proofed on left side of frame. in 90% condition as $525, plus Add 25% if Eagle C marked. All hi-gloss are early productions. $525 + 25% = $656, but I'd expect to see dealer prices closer to $750 - $1000. Photos help too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.