Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive been thinking about this for a while.. Trying to network and list spare items I have and maybe others will join in.. I have been involved with collecting these rifles for a while now and have come across some spare parts along the way. Holding on to something forever waiting to find the rifle that needs it isnt always the way to happiness. Helping someone who might need it is alot better.. I really dont want to start and contriversy by advertising here to sell stuff either. I just feel listing the items here is where they will get the most attention in helps to find the person who needs them...
Items include.

1]mauser dsm elm stock set with bands & butt plate
1] misc dsm parts.. odds and ends "no spare uppers bands" sorry.. I will list the small parts later..

My goal is to help some one who might have been searching for one of these items..
Also there are members here who sell and make the handguard retaining clips for dsm34's and kkw's and the cleaning rods and stacking rods for them as well..
I have a source for dsm34 safeties but the guy who makes them wants the bolt for fitting purposes and gets 150.00 now for the safety and fitting as I recently contacted him on the subject. As far as I know he's the only person making such part..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mauser99, this is a great idea and it responds in a really timely way to an item that I have.

I have a 200m rear tangent sight for a Mauser .22. It may, and I emphasize MAY, fit the 340's, 410's and '420's, for example. It will not fit the 350's for which the rear sight slides along a numbered dovetail on top of the barrel. This sight was originally soldered to a barrel. It is in average condition.

I carries on its underside a three digit number, 581, that is probably the last three digits of the serial number of the rifle from which it orignally came.

If you have a Mauser .22 rifle that is missing it's originally soldered on rear 200m sight, please let me know. I can sell this sight to a person with a bona fide "needy" rifle.

Questions happily answered.

Very sincerely, David

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi I have a DSM34 made by Mauser needing some parts. I'm missing the lower band, hand guard, and the bolt release ejector and screw. It came from an auction and they can't find the missing parts. HELP!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
David, is it a flat leaf with a push in to release slide? Does it have a flat spring attached to the underside of the leaf? What are you asking for it? Thanks.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I am in need of a lower band and a handguard and clip for Mauser DSM. I would apprecate any contacts to locate them. Regards,

·
Registered
174 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I have to try. I need a retaining pin for the lower band on my Mauser DSM-34. Does anyone have one? Is there someone who makes reproductions? I would appreciate any information. I have called many stores and parts dealers today.

thank you,
KKW22cal

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
there are after market sources for hand guard retaining clip and handguards. Also band pins can be made from a carcano cleaning rod. I was told this by someone who has make many.
a member here makes stacking and cleaning rods for dsm34's and kkw's.. I will add the vendors when I find the email addresses..

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's a Mauser Trainer with "Patrone Mauserwerke" and the barrel is marked CH51 down the side. Same setup as other Patrone trainers. The safety lever (I'm not sure if it has a detent built in) is very easy to remove, as mine is now missing.

·
Silver Bullet member
5,184 Posts
It's a Mauser Trainer with "Patrone Mauserwerke" and the barrel is marked CH51 down the side. Same setup as other Patrone trainers. The safety lever (I'm not sure if it has a detent built in) is very easy to remove, as mine is now missing.
'Patrone' just means cartridge. It has no other meaning. I've never seen such a marking, ever. Can you post a pic?

This is my ES350B -

DSC02175 - Copy.JPG

tac

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hi Guys, I'm looking for a safety lever or complete bolt for a DSM34. There used to be a fellow that made them but cant find his name. Any Help! Thanks, Ed

·
Registered
49 Posts
First off Mauser99 thanks for starting the thread. So here goes my story. Years ago I picked up a close to mint KKW(metal that is)because some idiot took a draw shave to the stock and “sporterized” it. You guessed it, I am looking for the needle in the haystack, the complete stock and hardware. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.Mike

1 - 20 of 82 Posts