Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interested in this wum-1 that is posted near me on armslist but obviously it doesn't look like anything is correct on it? They want 900 so curious if I could get it around 750 if this would be a good buy or not as a shooter?

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
it's a early Romanian AKM, imported around mid 90s. someone put the folder (E.German perhaps, as they were common and were everywhere at the time) and 74 style brake on it and E. German pistol grip .....they original came with a blond "dragunov style" stock and the muzzle nut was tack welded on over the threads

they are good and reliable rifles, workmanship was far better then the SAR series that popped up in the early 2000s

you can ask him if he would take 750, and if you get it for that price you got a good deal.......

but if it was me, I wouldn't take 750, 100 percent factory foreign made AKs go for a pretty penny and people are willing to pay big for them, rather then a US made one that roughly goes for the same price

·
Banned
12,716 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.