Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! I recently acquired an excellent condition M1911 Swiss Pioneer (sawback) bayonet with a scabbard that doesn't have a single ding on it. I have enclosed several pictures so you can see what I am offering. I would like to trade for a German 98/05 sawback "butcher" bayonet with a scabbard that hasn't been too roughed up. As you can see from the pictures it wouldn't take very much to clean this bayonet up to extremely nice condition. As part of the deal I will also throw in a E.u.F. Horster 1937 k98 bayonet with matching serial numbers (4662) on the blade and scabbard. The pics tell the story how nice this blade is also. So, if you have a German 98/05 "butcher" blade sawback bayonet and are willing to trade, please contact me here or at [email protected]. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Well-looks like I am going to sweeten the deal to see if I can get a taker. I'll add to the trade a M1 Garand Parade bayonet, marked 1943 near the hilt, chromed, no scabbard. So, that's one Swiss M1911 Engineer's "sawback" bayonet, a matching 1937 k98 bayonet and a M1 Garand 1943 parade bayonet (no scabbard) for anyone that wishes to trade for a German 98/05 "butcher" blade sawback bayonet w/scabbard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts