Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings all, have a small number of items that I'd like to trade off off for items I need.

1-Mosin Nagant Chinese Type 53 parts barrel (cut receiver) with crucificion bayonet assembly, barrel bands, front and rear sights. Bore is worn.

2-buttstock from a Savage manufactured No 4 Enfield with brass buttplate-no screws and sporterized/butchered forend. Buttstock is in excellent shape no dings or damage and clearly marked with an S, arrow within a circle and B over 32.

3- Mosin Nagant buttplate with screws, trigger, trigger pin, trigger spring/bolt stop, rear guard/tang screw, ejector, ejector spring/interrupter and complete bolt assembly which appears to have had the extractor repaired at one time.

Unfortunatly my digital camera decided to quit working so I'm unable to post photos. I will also have other parts to trade once I dig them out, some CZ-52 parts rifles.

Willing to mix/match parts above. I'm Looking for the following items:

-Rear trigger guard screw for No. 4 Enfield
-bolt stop screw for side of receiver of No. 4 Enfield
-SKY marked flask style oiler.
-Barrel for No. 4 Enfield
-Imperial Russian marked oiler.
-Three compartment leather SA marked ammo pouch.
-Screwdrivers- early Imperial through World War Two.
-No 5 Jungle Carbine stock/barrel bands.
-Lee Enfield World War Two Slings- marked.
-Breech cover for Lee Enfield.
-Cleaning kits for Lee Enfield.

Many thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
3- Mosin Nagant buttplate with screws, trigger, trigger pin, trigger spring/bolt stop, rear guard/tang screw, ejector, ejector spring/interrupter and complete bolt assembly which appears to have had the extractor repaired at one time.

If your willing to sell this let me know.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

If your willing to sell this let me know.
$30.oo shipped if intrested. Thanks........JT

·
Gold Bullet Member
2,797 Posts
I'll take #3, the Mosin Nagant parts for $30 shipped.

Please send mailing address, and I'll get the funds out to you this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts