Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two groupings of WW2 photos for sale, both are RHODE ISLAND service men. first a group is of, WILLIAM BAKER, 677TH. PORT CO. taken in 1944-45. most all are captioned on the back, where - when. there are a total of aprox. 78. I want $150.00 +$3.00, ship. the 2SD. group are of JOSEPH PLUNKETT. taken in NORTH AFRICA,1944. a nice one of him and buddies with a captured GOLITH, on the beach of ST.TROPEZ, again most if not all are captioned on the back where-when.there are a total of aprox. 54. I want $100.00 +$3.00, ship. the first i'll take then gets them.I got these at estate sales. never seen before.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will trade them, both set's of photos for a re-pro MURDOCH all metal flint lock pistol in shoot able condition. let me know what you have?

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will trade for a reproduction, any make used flint lock pistol in shoot able condition, pictures of it ?. thanks, let me know what you have?

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have two groupings of WW2 photos for sale, both are RHODE ISLAND service men. first a group is of, WILLIAM BAKER, 677TH. PORT CO. taken in 1944-45. most all are captioned on the back, where - when. there are a total of aprox. 78. I want $150.00 +$3.00, ship. the 2SD. group are of JOSEPH PLUNKETT. taken in NORTH AFRICA,1944. a nice one of him and buddies with a captured GOLITH, on the beach of ST.TROPEZ, again most if not all are captioned on the back where-when.there are a total of aprox. 54. I want $100.00 +$3.00, ship. the first i'll take then gets them.I got these at estate sales. never seen before.
i will swap all items for a single shot flint lock pistol or rifle any condition as long as it is a shooter. what have you got? let me know?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts