Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's make this easy....$9 flat rate shipping.

*****The only way to contact me is via email. Since I am putting these kits up on more than one board, I will not be able to keep track of a bunch of “I’ll take it” claims. I have email enabled and it goes to my home email addy…not some Juno account in outer space.*****

I have gotten myself neck deep in projects! We’ve all done it before I’m sure…but this time, for me…the spousal unit has gotten involved. She doesn’t like having about half of our living room occupied by Polish parts kits, a few hundred mags, about 15 Rommy kits, ammo, and a bunch of GI Joes with the Kung Fu grip (my son’s idea).

To bring peace back to my home I am selling 10 of my Tantal kits. I’ll be selling 10-15 of my Rommy kits AFTER I sell the Tantals. This batch of kits is in average condition (just about every retailer got their kits from the same source…and no I am not a retailer). The handguards are solid with no cracks or scratches. The bores look decent. I have cleaned a few (deep cleaning) and found that the stuff I thought was chipping of the chrome was really just a build up of crud. But I have found a few that have small chips of the chrome in front of the chamber. But on these, like the rest of the kits, the rifling from just in front of the chamber to the crown is perfect. Glowing, bright, blind you, perfect. OK! Maybe the “blind” part was because I used a surefire looking at the first one…instead of the a regular bore light!

The kits come with a new in the wrap bipod, and the night sights, which are all used up of course (they don‘t glow). Maybe someone would want them on there for looks. Each kit has a cleaning rod, and each kit comes with a metal magazine.

I guess I will price these at $250 plus shipping. If not for the chance of you all getting one with a few bad spots in the barrel I’d ask more for them. But there is that to consider…then on the other side of the coin you are getting a new in the wrap bipod and the night sights. And I have had several rifles (C&R) that were pitted to high Heaven and they could hit minute of pie plate all day long.

SHIPPING ON THESE BUGGERS IS CHEAP! From here to New Hampshire is just over $8. Here to California was just over $10.

Payment options are USPS Money Orders, and Pea Pal, but you have to add 3%….and don’t mention that this is a gun because it truly isn’t. It’s just a bunch of spare metal and synthetics.
One day, when I am rich, I am going to use their service to buy a British Ferret (armored car/APC) or a Sherman tank if I can find one….and send them a copy of the receipt!

The only trades I’ll consider are:

A like new CZ 82 from Classic Arms(holster, two mags, etc.).
A Savage 308 with a 20” barrel. Must have the accutrigger.
FAL parts…wooden G1 stock, ferrule, and metal handguards.
A Browning BDA (.380).
A Taurus PT99AF, doesn’t need to be pretty, must be accurate.
A Taurus Model 445 Revolver, 44 Special.
Any other Taurus 44 special revolvers.
Taurus or S&W 44 Magnums.
An Uberti replica of an 1858 Remington 44 caliber, “New Army”, with either the 8”(preferred) or the 5 ½” barrel.

NOW FOR THE PICS….

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Same here. He hasn't responded to repeated requests to see if the money order ever made it to him. Also apparantly there is a $5 charge and up to a 60 day wait by the post office to see if the m.o. has been cashed. what a joke. I hate it when a gunboards deal goes south.

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Keep me informed on this please. I'll give it another 10 days then we go after him.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
My kit has never shown up either. It was suppossed to have shipped on the 26th from the last email I received from him. Thank you Vic I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Guys, the post office can tell you if the MO has been cashed for free. All they need is the MO number, then they call a phone number and input that number. Last time I checked on mine, the 24th, he hadnt cashed it yet. Then I got the email from him the next day. I havent heard from him since either.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I still want my kit, but waiting like this is BS.

I sent my MO the very day we made our deal. Seller should ship within a day or two once funds are received. I'm tired of excuses & being ignored!

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
The seller has 4 weeks before negative feedback is left. Thats how we do it here. One of our mods happens to be acquainted with the seller and can help if need be. Lets just cool our jets and wait for the items in a 4 week span. Then we'll make inquiries to get some grease on the wheels. Relax-I'm on this.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts