Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whelp, time to sell some stuff.
Shipping is through USPS priority for the small stuff and whatever my FFL uses for rifles.
I accept PayPal as a discreet payment or money order.

-GEW88/05/39 ***SOLD***
Excellent condition, good bore with strong rifling, not matching numbers, has lots of Imperial German markings on bolt, magazine, and some under the tang if i am not mistaken. I shot 5 rounds through it and put it in the safe. Bought it packed in Cosmo so as far as i know, i'm the only guy who shot it. My FFL charges i will cover the transfer fee. Price for rifle is SOLD OBO plus shipping. I will throw in the G88 bayonet for free IF the buyer of the rifle wants it. If not, it is for sale and posted below.

-German assault series medals and Luftwaffe pilots badge. All are original.
prices are: Luftwaffe badge ***SOLD*** (maker marked)
$200 Panzer assault badge (maker marked A.S.)
$130 General assault badge (not marked)
$125 Infantry assault badge (normandy vet bring back, maker marked).
Prices are make offer plus shipping $8. Special price for all 3 $425 shipped

-British P37 web gear ww2 dates. $60 OBO plus shipping $12

-Bayonets ***both SOLD***

-Dutch brodie clone. An excellent copy of a iconic helmet. The Dutch ones are pretty rare. ***SOLD***

-German volunteer patches. Original printed patches for POA (Russia),Georgia, and Aserbaidschan $100 for the entire lot shipped

TRADES: i'm interested in some ww1 rifles/pistols. Anything Romania ww1/2 is of great interest.

photos are here---> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-0USs4dd8xWhEJhFcFckgQYFNTBAv4rE?usp=sharing <---photos are here

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Any documentation with the Infantry assault badge?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All i have is that he landed at Utah beach and made it back to the states in 45'. The badge is original, and it is kind of an oddball piece. I've seen many like it in normandy when i was there 2 years ago. The vets name was Frank. That's really all i know besides that i bought it from his estate sale after he passed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts