Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its an east german LSA marked '64', EASILY 95%. I got this in trade, LOVE it, but want to trade it for a lowly bulgarian to carry so i do not ruin a collectors piece. It was imported by RUKO PRODUCTS in buffalo NY. Has the circle in a square marking, and the 'LSA' in a box with an X......Comes with a great brown leather East german holster and spare mag.

I am looking for a good bulgarian. I would like a bulgy and maybe 160 cash. Bulgy does not have to be perfect, but good. Just one good condition (90%) bulgy with 1 mag for the east german package.....I'll also throw in a small DON HUME JIT SLIDE brown leather ccw holster (#59)......I don't use it, prefer my falco pancake......

OR, the whole package for 400 shipped.

You can email me at [email protected] with offers.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
changing it....

Current bulgy packages go 260 for a good bulgy with spare mag and holster. I'll accept an excellent bulgy 'package' (with holster and spare mag), with 110 cash FOR my east german mak 'package'.....I can email pics if requested. I also will ship it to a c & R as I believe east germans are c & r......But please email me at

[email protected]

as I check my email FREQUENTLY......

will also go 390 shipped.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts