Gunboards Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have several boxes of various brands of 9x18 ammo that I am cleaning out of the footlocker. This is what I have to offer at the moment:

RAM brand (Russian/Barnaul) 95gr JHP - 2 boxes/50rds per box SPF to EchoKilo
RAM brand (Russian/Barnaul) 95gr FMJ - 2 boxes/50rds per box SPF to EchoKilo
Mesko (Polish) 93gr FMJ - 2 boxes/50rds per box SPF to EchoKilo
Norinco (Chinese/green box) 95gr FMJ - 2 boxes/50rds per box SPF to EchoKilo
TCW (Russian/white box) 109gr FMJ - 2 boxes/50rds per box SOLD locally
East German (brown box) 95gr FMJ - 2 boxes/16rds per box (CORROSIVE) Sold to bodybag

Info on velocities and such for all this ammo can be found in NorthBender's ammo sticky thread.

All ammo is $10/box plus actual UPS Ground shipping. Payment must be via cash (at your own risk) or USPS money order.

Please e-mail or PM me if you want to buy, need pictures/additional info. I will be happy to give you an estimate on shipping charges but, as always, the first "I'LL TAKE IT" gets it.

·
Administrator
7,257 Posts
Sheesh! Great stuff LD, if I didn't have 15,000 rounds of 9x18 I'd buy the lot. Each of those varieties is excellent ammunition.

You don't have any of the 16-round Chinese do you? I've posted for that for years.

·
Administrator
7,257 Posts
250 rounds of CorBon??? Knowing LD, that's the old Cor-Bon 95-grain that actually travelled over 1,100 fps. Hottest round ever made for the Makarov. Somebody wrestle him to the floor.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
250 rounds of CorBon??? Knowing LD, that's the old Cor-Bon 95-grain that actually travelled over 1,100 fps. Hottest round ever made for the Makarov. Somebody wrestle him to the floor.
For those of you that have been around a while, you may recall "The Great CorBon Heist". After CorBon discontinued the JHP round, everyone was desperately trying to acquire some for their caches. I happened upon a significant supply at a company in the northeast. After being selfish and puchasing as much as I wanted (25 boxes), I disclosed the location of the remainder to the board members. It was all gone within a day.

The company that had the ammo? It was Massad Ayoob's (yeah, the Lethal Force Institute owner/trainer who writes for several gun mags and currently appears on Personal Defense TV) company. I even spoke to him and his wife, Dot, personally and he is a super nice guy.

How much did we pay per box for this fantastic ammo?

$6

How insane is that? :)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Personal Defense TV?

Do tell us more about this "Personal Defense TV". There might actually be some TV worth watching?!?!?!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do tell us more about this "Personal Defense TV". There might actually be some TV worth watching?!?!?!
Mike,

"Personal Defense TV" is a weekly show that focuses on presenting tactical firearms techniques with some open handed and knife stuff thrown in for good measure. Tom Gresham, famous gun dude and the late "Grits" Gresham's son, is the host of the show, which airs on the Outdoor Channel on Wednesday's at 5:00PM Eastern. Regular contributors on the show are none other than Massad Ayoob (owner and lead trainer of Lethal Force Institute and writer for American Handgunner, Guns, Combat Handguns, and many other magazines), Dick Metcalf (firearms expert and gunwriter for Guns & Ammo magazine), and Clint Smith (owner of Thunder Ranch - a renowned firearms training academy in Oregon).

For schedules and more info on the show itself, try these links:

http://www.outdoorchannel.com/Shows/PersonalDefenseTV.aspx

http://www.gunsandammomag.com/pdtv/

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Sounds great LD! I'll look for it. I may have to add that channel, as I've never seen it. I know, I'll ask my kids!

Tom Gresham is a good guy. I met him at a conference in St. Louis in '99. I used to listen to his radio show all the time. www.guntalk.com. Didn't know he had made it to TV.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.