Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS: Various small C&R type gun parts. Condition on all is used/worn with finish loss, scratches, dings, perhaps some surface rust etc. What you see is what you get.

U.S.: 03 rear sights. One is complete, the other is missing the knob from the slider and the slider is bent where the knob should be. $30 for the pair. Milled 03 front band with stacking swivel screw, part is marked H on the bayonet lug $20. O3 and 03A3 front sights: the 03 has an A3 'A' blade installed. The O3A3 (R) has a C blade installed. $20 for the pair. 03A3 buttplate, barrel band with sling swivel and screw, and follower. All R marked. $20 for the set SPF. M1 rifle buttplate, no screws $10. M1 rifle rear sight cover $5. Stripped rear sight leaf marked R (rifle) for the 1873 series SPF. I believe this came from an 1879 rifle $10.

British: #1mk3 complete rear sight assembly (no sight pin) $10. Faux piling swivel for the #1 and P14 series $5 SPF. #8 rifle buttplate, came off of an original #8 butt $5.

Swiss: Buttplate for a Swiss SR long arm, unable to determine the model. $10

French: Two rear sight leafs for the MAS 36. Sight with no pin is marked N and MAT 72. Sight with pin is marked D4 -4 The pair $20 Not pictured: 2 circlips for the Starmetal MAS 49/56 adjustable gas device $5

Misc: Century Arms plastic butt plate for the Egyptian FN49 as assembled by them $5 SPF. Unknown tunnel front sight with insert $10 SPF

All prices plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'll take:
Stripped rear sight leaf marked R (rifle) for the 1873 series. I believe this came from an 1879 rifle $10.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
I'll take

03A3 buttplate, barrel band with sling swivel and screw, and follower. All R marked. $20 for the set.

·
Registered
287 Posts
If the buttplate is not cracked I will take : Century Arms plastic butt plate for the Egyptian FN49 as assembled by them $5

·
Registered
278 Posts
I’ll take Milled 03 front band with stacking swivel screw, part is marked H on the bayonet lug $20.
O3 and 03A3 front sights: the 03 has an A3 'A' blade installed. The O3A3 (R) has a C blade installed. $20 for the pair.

and seconds on
03A3 buttplate, barrel band with sling swivel and screw, and follower. All R marked. $20 for the set.

pm with payment details.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts