Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1790rds of Turk 8mm in 22 bandoliers and 50 strippers in 2 wooden boxes. I have it priced at $15 per bando or 70rd quantity. If someone wants the whole lot I'll price it at $325.

I have 6 100rd boxes of Italian WWII 7.35 carcano packed in 20rd machinegun strippers. The ammo is good and clean and all but one box are sealed. The strippers aren't too common anymore and have some value in and of themselves. The strippers will work with the 6.5mm ammo as well. I've got $35 per box of 100 or $190 if you want it all.

I'm nowhere near ups for shipping so I'll bring this stuff to the NGD show in Louisville this weekend. I'll deliver to the show but if you want it shipped its going to cost more.

If you have any interest in either of them email me at [email protected]
Take out the NOSPAM to email. Its there to keep spambots from harvesting the address...

Thanks
Frank

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All the carcano ammo has been sold. I do have about 1000rds of .303 Bren gun blanks now....Its packed in sealed 48rd boxes marked For Bren gun Use only. I'm asking $10 / box
Thanks
Frank

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,387 Posts
Hello. Does any of this Turk have copper bullets, or Cupranickle? (silver colored bullets)

I am interested....

Let me know.

Regards, ARG

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is some of each. I've seen 42 and 50 dates but haven't looked through it all...
Frank

1 - 5 of 5 Posts