Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I have a couple of Japanese rifles I want to sell to make room for more in my collection! This is also listed in the WTS forum!

I have a T-38 what is a vet bring back but is in really rough shape. The metal is pitted, and the metal is dark, the bore does have some pitting but and does need a good cleaning but it would still shoot. The wood is really good and dark and it supposedly has flak damage on it from the vet I received it from but you know how the whole story goes. This rifle would be good for parts, display or possibly shoot it. I am asking $100 plus shipping to your FFL.

I also have a really nice T-99 what is real nice shape, it has a real nice red wood stock. The gun is a Nagoya Series 7 and has had the mum ground off. It does have the small rear site as pictured. The bore is really nice but does look like it has some pitting but I haven't cleaned it in a very long time but look at the pictures. I am asking $250 plus shipping to your FFL
TYPE 38

TYPE 99

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.