Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I'd offer this here first & if no one is interested I'll put it on an auction site tomorrow evening.
I bought this rifle mainly for the wire bale sling it had on it (Nice!). It's a nice rifle but won't fit with my collection.
It is all matching numbers with some poorly done & overstamped numbers (check the photos). The safety has no numbers at all. The extractor's assy number matches all the other assy numbers on the rifle - including the preceding kana mark.
Unortunately, It's duffle cut and the stock has been refinished :( Interesting attempt at a duffle repair was done.
Also, the magazine well looks like it's bent a bit and the ejector is pretty tight on the bolt at the full rear position.
This would be a nice restoration project & if it was a Nagoya (they didn't number most of their stocks) I'd do that myself.
Anyway, I'm asking $250 shipped (USPS Priority Mail - that's $35 right there)
I'll also need an FFL or C&R to ship
First "I'll take it" here gets it. Thanky! :)

On both the serial number and on the bolt the number 3 is stamped over the number 2

Attachments

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I'm not going to get it to the auction site tonite - "The Pacific is on" :) I'll let it ride here till next weekend.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTT, can't seem to find the time to list it on the auction site but will eventually.
It's a pretty darn nice rifle if you can live with a refinished & duffle cut stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts