Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cartridge belt, dated 1914 soft leather, complete with buckle, in VG condition. $125.00 + 15 s&h.
1914 carbine bayonet, scabbard, and frog. the blade is exc.+, no tarnish $145.00 + 15 s&h. buy both for a discount.

a very well made side mount for a rifle scope, with one inch rings, to fit the rifles from Sweden, as being presently imported. this appears to have never been mounted.
$165.00 +15 s&h.
Blade Dagger Knife Metal Tool
Wood Hardwood Household hardware Wood stain Handle
Iron
Close-up Lock
Brown Textile Tan Leather
Metal Tan Hardwood Steel Silver
Silver Steel Kitchen utensil
Black Plastic Rolling Still life photography Silver
Metal Rolling Steel Bicycle part
Telephony Gadget Silver Keychain Audio accessory

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
try my best to describe it. there are no burrs or rough protrusions anywhere on the quillon. rather it has lost the finish colouring from rubbing on other items. the muzzle ring is the same. i suspect that most of this happened when the bayonets were piled on top of each other during storage and shipment. for anyone wondering, there are no marks or #s other than the EJ(crown)AB.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I must be mistaken, here I thought I was in the Swedish Military Mauser Forum section but cannot seem to find it. Only people buying and selling things. There used to be a place for that separate from the forum. How do I maneuver around here now.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I must be mistaken, here I thought I was in the Swedish Military Mauser Forum section but cannot seem to find it. Only people buying and selling things. There used to be a place for that separate from the forum. How do I maneuver around here now.
The buy/sell section is still active but it looks like something happened with the site upgrade and now you have to have a larger post count to see it...not sure what that post count is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.