Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's one more Garand I need to sell.

$585 SHIPPED (SOLD PENDING FUNDS)

Serial number 4279XXX. Barrel MARLIN D6635448 3-53 84804PM (with chromed gas port). Bolt: D28287-19SA / A-9. Hammer: C46008-5-SA. Trigger Housing: 6528290 IHC K. Op-Rod: 6535382 HRA

Info as follows: This Garand was one of a "lot" that I came upon awhile back and just have never had the time to do anything with. I wiped and patched it down with lubricant, then let it sit in the safe ever since. All in the lot were picked due to bright bores with strong lands and grooves as well as low muzzle wear and throat erosion measurements.

Email me any questions you would like. Price INCLUDES shipping CONUS to your C&R or FFL. I can usually get something shipped within 24-36 hours from receiving funds and I will email you tracking informaton when I do.

If you want it, post "I'll take It" here on this thread, then shoot me an email. I will respond with instructions on where to send your money order and C&R/FFL. Please send funds within a day or two.

No trades. Price is firm.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Description added.

You "In"?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Are you not getting my emails?

I've received yours (I think) and have replied.

Here it is:

ftwchapter101(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Please let me know you're getting my reply correspondence (check your trash box/spam filter)

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts