Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a list of assorted Long Guns I am helping a friend with internet access sell off. All are priced cheap, and shipping is additional. All must be sent to FFL. If you have any questions Email me directly as I rarely check the boards. All are come to 1st come first served on Emails.

-Mossberg model 195 12 gauge bolt action shotgun, overalll very good shape. Has a detachable magazine and an adjustable choke between cyl, mod, and full. Barrel is ported and has a heavy rubber recoil pad. $90

-Italian Carcano Rifle in 6.5 caliber. Rifle is all there sans a magazine assembly and 2 screws. The rifle was manufactured at Terni in 1913 and the stock is nicely cartouched. Overalll antique VG shape $100

-Ted Williams single shot .22 copy of Ithaca. Lever action crack open reciever, shoots short, long, and long rifles. Has checkered stock, overall good shape with reciever wear. $65

-Wards Western Field model 390B .22 short, long, and long rifle, single shot. Has adjustable rear sight for windage and elevation, overall very good shape. $65

-Ranger model 101.21 .22 single shot bolt action. Overall very good shape, with a very clean stock. $60

- Japanese Type 99 sporter, has cut down military stock and barrel. Bore is nice and has ramp front site. Overall very good shape, and a nice working rifle. $75

-French Mas model 36 sporter in 7.5 caliber. Overall very good shape, has cut down military stock and shortened barrel. $70

- Eddystone Model 1917, rifle was lightly demilled and the muzzle was welded, and the bolt and trigger were tack welded. This is a barrled reciever with bolt and trigger. $95

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
interested in - Eddystone Model 1917, rifle was lightly demilled and the muzzle was welded, and the bolt and trigger were tack welded. This is a barrled reciever with bolt and trigger. $95
can you email me at [email protected] if its still available.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,929 Posts
can you send a pic of the mossberg 12 ga., and how much shipping to central MS.

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,872 Posts
NYSITREP,

I asked a question regarding the WWII 30-06 ammo you listed on another thread, but I have not heard back from you.

Is any the the ammo still available? Please email me at [email protected]

Tim

·
Registered
449 Posts
Just a note that I had no problems with NYSITREP, communicated pretty well and I received the rifle within 10 days from my mailing the payment.

Everybody has their own experiences for whatever reasons. I just wanted to voice the most recent opinion.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Orion, look at the dates of the posts. This is over a year old and the originator has been banned, quite a while ago too I might add.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts