Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WWII Japanese 13.2mm Machine gun round

WWII Japanese 13.2mm Machine gun round dug relic find from Saipan. The Japanese 13.2mm MG round is similar in size to an American .50 caliber round. These are fairly unusual to find at gun shows and for the true collector of Japanese ordnance a must have item. These rounds came from a Japanese battle cave on Naftan Point, Saipan.

The last photo with the Hotchkiss strip is to use for comparison only. This sale is for one round only although I have 15 for sale.

Price: $50 USD each

Will combine shipping costs on multiple orders. No international sales. Paypal preferred but USPS MO accepted. Paypal echecks must clear prior to item being shipped. I will accept returns but buyer pays return shipping. Items shipped via USPS.

Feel free to PM me for clarifications, information or additional pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I'll take one of those 13.2mm Machine gun rounds.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Keith,
Received the Shell casing today. Perfect. I discovered the primer had not been fired. Had to remove the Primer casing, clean the explosive charge out of the Primer casing. Then I removed the primer insert to deactivate the primer itself. I kept the primer unfired, looks neat that way. First shell I have that the primer had not been fired. They must have deactivated the shell by removing the Primer casing and then dumped the powder charge and removed the projectile.
kaydee
Dwight

1 - 6 of 6 Posts