Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Practical Solutions .22 conversion kit for full auto MAC 10. Purchased new inSep 09 and has less than 2000 rounds through it. Comes with original box; instruction manual;five 20 round magazines (Not from Practical Solutions); one 30 round PracticalSolution magazine; magazine loading tool; barrel extension/back pressurebooster; extra accelerator (floating chamber); extra buffer; plastic piece tokeep spend cases out of lower; magazine well adaptor; .22 mag release lever; UncleMike QD swivel mount (on front sight) and Bushnell TSR-25 red dot scope. Photographs are considered part ofdescription.
I consider this set in very good toexcellent condition. I am selling it asI have found I prefer to shoot center fire full auto and I need the money forother projects. I have not shoot the 30round magazine. NOTE: Practical Solutions fitted each of the 22units to the customer's lower. Therefore, I make no representation this unitwill function properly on you lower. Asking 670 dollars with payment byU.S. Postal money order. I will pay forshipping to you. Will consider trade forS&W 617 .22 revolver with steel cylinder and 6 inch barrel, or cash andtrade for Mauser HSc in .32 ACP. Noother trades considered. PM if you want to purchase, have questions, orneed more photos or information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.