Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
copper Bullet Member
11,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS PPM Hi Cap MAk grips from Russia!

Thru no effort on my part i wound up with a wide body, hi cap Mak, AkA a PMM. Best combo and performance so far. Import mandated thumbrest grip made it a little hard for my stubbies to reach the trigger. After some extensive searching i located some nice authentic reddish brown "RED STAR" grips that fit a PMM direct from good old mother Russia. They look good, don't have the lanyard loop and best of all smaller/thinner allowing easier grip and trigger pull. Only down side is i had to buy 6, 3 PMMs and 3 standard PM Russian Maks (w/loop) . Upside is i was wearing clean socks for the pic.

Asking $35 shipped for the one remaining PMM grip. and $25 for each of the 3 "real deal right from Izhevsk" standard mak grips.

Top pic is standard PM bottom 2 are PMMs

Grips are as shipped with genuine Russian cardboard spacers to protect them.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does PMM mean wide body doublestack mags? If so, please tell me where you got them?!

I like the looks of these & detest the factory standard wide body grips. The Pearce are very nice but your look more original-ish/military-ish.

tsh77769

·
copper Bullet Member
11,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No means grips for the hi cap maks. I will look and see if i can find supplier in Russia altho i think they may be sold out as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts