Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
first "I'll take it" to my email at:

[email protected]

takes the item. You will have a non fire 3 day no question return guarantee with full refund due to you minus shipping (pretty standard stuff, but I won't ask you why or beat ya up :)) if not completely satisfied. Have GREAT references at Ebay (timk686) (at least before they started dumping on us gunners), on swforum (.357magger) and on Gunbroker (hardballer).

This is my personal firearm so please confirm that your FFL will receive from an individual or pricing needs to rise by $30.00. C&R eligible item here as well.

For Sale:

S.M.L.E., No 1, Mk 3, 1944/45 issue Lithgow. Non import marked. All parts 100% correct and matching (most are Lithgow produced but as all Aussies, some subparts/bands are Orange Arsenal or other Aussie contractors). Finish is over 95% correct original blue (not painted). All metal markings are strong, deep, and legible. Clear, bright and strong bore. Previous owner lightly sanded/oiled stock but 1945 cartouches are all clear and legible. Stock is matching as well. In short, this is a REAL NICE Smelly that will be great for display and shooting. I looked a long time for one of these in this condition (after I missed the initial Lithgow sell offs years ago) and if it were not for another project I am into, this would be happily staying with me. But another owner beckons. Reduced to $350.00 shipped and/or $335.00 for FTF here in Houston.

Pics on request after 9pm today. Will attempt to post what I have but have had trouble loading them on this site. If you are a member at www.smith-wessonforum.com, pics are up on that site under classifieds. You would have to register there but it is free as well.

Not interested in trades at this time. Thanks for looking and please direct interest to email:

[email protected]

This is a REALLY nice one Gents/Ladies. You will not be disappointed.

Tim

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ALL emails responded to. Still having trouble posting pics but I will have pics out to those who requested by 9pm central tonite. Thanks for looking. Sorry for the delay but I am at work til then.

Tim

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
.303rules,

Will have you pics slightly after 6pm tonite. Have them on desktop at home but I am working for awhile today.

Thanks for looking.

Tim

·
Registered
21 Posts
#1 lithgow

if you still have it, I'LL TAKE-IT !!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
#1 lithgow

if you have it or sold it could you please inform me of it's status!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts