Gunboards Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just got my copy in the mail today. Looks great! Post office did their job and dinged up the corners a bit, but that is expected nowadays. Appreciate the fact you numbered them, I got copy #5. Only thing I would have changed was to have used a sewn binding rather than glued.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Got mine as well, #3 thanks don

·
Registered
58 Posts
Received mine - didn't expect it so quick! #4 out of 100.

Going to be a nice afternoon - thanks Don!

·
Silver Bullet member
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Morrell,
thanks for the comments.
One can't get sewn binding on low volume books, I've tried, and if I could - cost would likely be pretty stiff.

Sorry about the corners, I did the best I know how in packing. Only better option would be a box at double the shipping cost.

All,
Total shipped now is at 42. I'll get more out in next Tuesdays mail.
I'm having a tough time finding the padded flat rate envelopes; they seem to be as scarce as "ammunition" right now!:(

·
Registered
251 Posts
If you need to delay in shipping mine until you get the envelopes an extra week or two won't hurt, I've got plenty to read. I don't think my payment will be there until Tuesday anyway.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Silver Bullet member
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Thanks guys.
I've worked out an alternative packaging, that seems to be as good or better, but thanks for the offer.

54 copies shipped and 13 ready to go to the PO on Tuesday for a total of 67 so far.

I should get the second order in next week, so I should be able to ship as I get payments in.

Thanks again to all.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Got mine (#18) Saturday. Thanks. Got to keep better care than the original one. It got soaked and all the pages stuck together. What a shame!

·
Registered
45 Posts
#31 arrived safely today! Thank you!

Don,
Time to update that signature of yours...

03man - Don Voigt
Author of "The Japanese T99 Arisaka Rifle" 2020 edition

·
Silver Bullet member
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Thanks for the kind words. As of today 88 have shipped, all who have paid to date.

Now I really need the guys that have not yet paid to do so.

I still have folks on a wait list, so If I don't hear from everyone who posted an " I want one" and then went silent, by Sept. 20, I'm going to re-allocate the books to those who want them.
All it takes is an email or pm if you have a problem getting a check in the mail.

Thanks.

121 - 140 of 171 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.