Gunboards Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am having a short run of 50 copies of the Type 99 Arisaka book printed.
Content is the same as The 2010 edition of 221 pages, but the covers are hard instead of the flexible covers on previous printings.

Price will be $95 each shipped; these will be shipped via Priority Mail in a padded flat rate envelope, so there is no savings on multiples.

Sales will be limited to 2 copies per address, as I want all to have a chance at getting one for reference- not resale.

Please post an I'll take on to this thread, so I know if/when we reach 50 copies sold.

To keep processing organized for me, please mail all payments to me, you will need to PM me for my mailing address.
Personal check is ok, or MO if you prefer.
Do put your board name AND your real name/address in with your payment- otherwise I'll go insane trying to
figure out who is who!

I should have these in later September, and will begin mailing as soon as copies arrive.

I do usually sign all books on the title page, so if you DON"T want it signed, let me know with your payment.

Thanks in advance!

8/20/2020
Guys, I really need to to follow the instructions above- if you don't I cannot keep all the names and addresses and payments co-ordinated!
I won't /can't PM each of you- sometimes I miss a post- so it is up to you to contact me.
I prefer a PM , but if you cannot PM email me directly to the address below- but be aware all new email goes into my spam box and
I might miss it there also.
email: donvoigt at hotmail.com (do not put an "h" in voigt- it won't work.)

Please, Please, Please do this this way!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
i will take one

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes please! and thank you! pm sent!

edit: i can't seem to pm you, are you able to PM me? i really don't want to miss out! thanks

1 - 20 of 171 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.