Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS: Nagoya Army Arsenal Toriimatsu Factory Showa 18.11 (November 1943) Type 14. This pistol is in excellent condition, fully matching including the wooden grips, firing pin, and two magazines. The rig comes with a rubberized holster, original cleaning rod, and two spare firing pins. One numbered (not to the gun), and the other unnumbered. The bore is excellent, shinny, with no spots or pitting observed. The holster is hard, but opens and closes well and is complete. It is stiff and would have to be heated and shaped if one wanted to store the pistol in the holster. I would not recommend, as it would wear the pistol finish. I did not plan to take the pistol apart for additional photos, but will for serious buyers if requested. Must ship from dealer to dealer. I will allow a seven day non-firing inspection for unquestioned return less shipping and any transfer fees. First “I Will Take It” gets the pistol. Please ask all questions prior to committing to purchase. If not sold here, it will be moved to GunBrokers within seven to ten days. Price: $1,925.00 plus shipping.

Thank you, Bryan

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts