Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided to part with everything I don't need that's just taking up space in the closet.

First "I'll take it!" wins the item in question. PM me any questions you have.

My digital camera is currently broken, but I am borrowing my friends so I will have pictures up tomorrow.

ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE!!!! I AM OPEN TO OFFERS!!!!

FIREARMS:

1. Rock Island Armory M19111A1 clone. Chambered in .45 ACP, comes in original Armscorp hardcase with an action lock, 3-eight round single stack magazines, instruction manual, factory inspection cartridge casings, and other factory literature. This pistol has only been fired 50-60 times, and has functioned flawlessly. A decent 1911 for a great price. Makes a great gift. Asking $400 + shipping. Must ship to FFL.

2. Mosin-Nagant M91/30. 1939 Tula manufactured. Matching numbers are the bolt, receiver, buttplate, and bayonet. The magazine floorplate is a force matched Tula marked replacement. The rifle sports a typical post-war refurb stock with a Ukranian Depot refurbishment marking. Complete with matching bayonet and a cleaning rod. Previous owner refinished the stock, looks decent but could be much better. Non-Tula parts are the barrel bands and the magazine/triggerguard. This was a project that I was going to restore to all-Tula condition. No import mark but it looks like there was one under the muzzle at one point. 90% metal finish. Yours for $120 + shipping or best offer. Will ship to an 01 or 03 FFL.

3. DUV 42 Heeresmodelle Leuchtpistole. This is a 26.65mm caliber signal (flare) pistol used by the German armed forces during WW2. This example is complete except the lanyard ring, which is missing. It was manufactured by Berlin-Lubecker Maschinenfabrik in 1942, according to Guns of the Reich, by George Markham. (pg. 72) Retains 90% black annodized finish. Fully functional, will use standard Mil-Surp Czech flares. A great piece of WW II German military equipment. IMA sells the stamped late war replacement ,the LP 42, for $170 (a stamped pistol of significantly lesser quality). I am asking $190 + shipping, or best offer, for this fine German signal pistol. Does not require an FFL, so ships directly to your house.

AMMUNITION

1. 35 rounds of Czech 7.62x54r. All headstamped E 188, 22 rounds are regular ball, while 13 rounds are silver-tipped light ball. All comes in a Plano cartridge box, which is high strength plastic, has a hole for a lock, and will hold 50 rounds of rifle ammunition. I am asking for $15 for the ammo and the box.

2. 52 rounds of Czech 7.62x54r blanks. All headstamped bxn 87. Great for practicing trigger pull and basic gun handling. Creates a large fireball and the loudest clap of thunder you'll ever hear. Asking $ 12.5 + shipping, or best offer.

GUN PARTS

1. Mosin Nagant 91/30 Tula marked bolt head, no extractor. Asking $15 + shipping or best offer.

2. Lee Enfield Rifle No. 4 Mk. I rear sight, Mk. III. Perfect for a Longbranch No. 4. Sight only, no screw or spring. Asking $25 + shipping or best offer.

3. No. 4 Mk. II bayonet for the Lee Enfield No.4 Mk. I rifle. Savage produced and marked, perfect for your Savage No.4 Mk.I*. Complete with scabbard, asking $30 + shipping or best offer.

4. Mk. 5 oiler. An unmarked bakelite oiler for the No. 4 Lee Enfield. Complete with washer and spoon, asking $7.5 + shipping.

5. Mosin Nagant dog collar sling, good condition, asking $10 + shipping or best offer.

6. Lee Enfield SMLE Mk. III* forend. An Indian produced DP marked forend. Looks nice, but is slightly bent. Will require work to fit to a rifle. Has the damned Ishapore screw. Your chance to get a cheap forend, asking $12.5 + shipping or best offer.

7. Lee Enfield SMLE Mk. III or III* upper handguard. In good condition, no nicks or bumps. Can be refinished to match your gun. Great piece for only $15 + shipping or best offer.

8. Lee Enfield SMLE MK. III* Dispersal rifle buttstock. I took this butstock off of a sporterized Mk. III* dispersal rifle. It is in great shape. Only 2 little dings. Looks to be a No. 4 buttstock with a cut out for the Mk. III saftey. A great piece for $20 + shipping or best offer.

9. A crappy Lee Enfield pull-through. The brass end was added to the original pull through string. The brass broke when I stepped on it. Original pull through string for $1 + shipping. Don't bother with a money order, just put the cash in an envelope and send it.

CORDITE

1. Last but not least, I have original cordite for sale. I pulled the cordite out of Iraqi produced .303 Mk. VII ammo. 5 rounds worth of cordite in a film cannister for $2.5 + shipping. Not reccomended for reloading unless you've worked with it before or know all it's characteristics. The cordite is perfectly good, only the Iraqi primers were crap. Fun for use during the 4th of July. I have 5 cannisters of 5 rounds worth of cordite each. Will sell all for $10 all together or $2.5 per cannister. All + shipping.

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
will post pictures today

·
Registered
330 Posts
Forend

I will take:

6. Lee Enfield SMLE Mk. III* forend. An Indian produced DP marked forend. Looks nice, but is slightly bent. Will require work to fit to a rifle. Has the damned Ishapore screw. Your chance to get a cheap forend, asking $12.5 + shipping or best offer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts