Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete receiver for Chinese Mauser model 98 (copy of the German Standard Modell), matching numbers on Receiver, triggerguard and floorplate, also has follower and spring. some exterior pitting. overall good, $30 FFL required

98 Bolt, straight handle, I assume it is also chinese, only mark is T5 on the bottom of the bolt root. Firing pin and cocking piece have matching numbers, the rest of the bolt is a mismatch, good condition, $35

THe above receiver and bolt should be checked by a gunsmith before using, not responsible for any accidents related to these parts. Buy bolt and receiver assembly for $55

WWII K98k sling, leather is well used, but all intact. The sliding buckle has been painted black (I didn't do it) correct steel stud on stock keeper. $50

GI surplus Bretta Mod. 92 mags good used cond. $15

GI Surplus M-16 triple mag pouch, nylon, govt repairs, $3

Military Trench Coat with removable wool liner. OD green looks like WWII Officers field overcoat, but is postwar. excellent condition size Medium Long. $25

Black 70's issue Military trench coat, with removable liner very good, size medium long $10

camo covers for Kevlar helmets $3

60s issue GI pistol belts with updated plastic buckles $8

all prices are plus actual shipping. if you have questions e-mail me at [email protected]

thanks, Frank

1 - 1 of 1 Posts