Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please don't post questions here. Email any questions to me [email protected]
No trade offers please. ALL FFL RULES APPLY. Shipping included unless you live West of the MS river, then we can add a small amount to cover shipping. I know the thread shows only 2 posts, but I just haven't posted much since the new board changes. I can provide excellent references and buyer feedback should be in the board somewhere if you dig a bit. Thanks for looking!

1943 M39 SKY looks unissued, aside from a few minor compression marks in the stock. No Civil Guard markings on stock.
Bore is excellent. I haven't fired this one. Comes with excellent sling. Matching and hard to improve on this one. $400 shipped.

1944 SAKO M39. This is a shooter, and I have shot it myself. smooth action, matching, not much finish, hairline crack on forearm and handguard that don't affect use and have been touched up with good wood glue to prevent further cracking. Bore is good, I shot this one many times with a variety of ammo achieving good results mostly with Albanian and Russian copper washed FMJ. $195 shipped.

1931 Tikka M27 Ski/Bike. Matching, excellent. This has the forward slot sling adapter and the rear swivel. Nice dark stock looks like maybe a reworked M91 stock (filled in slot slings on butt). excellent metal finish and very good bore. No popsicle sticks on the forearm or "wings' on the bolt. $450 shipped.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts