Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a 1942 'B' barrel M39. The reciever is not antique. I don't recall the maker and date, but I do seem to remember that it's WWI vintage.

It's almost unissued condition, 98% blue in a post-war stock. The notable item is the slight marring on the barrel from a blank firing adapter being used on it at one time. I bought a BFA to go with it.

The barrel color is shown well in the shank/reciever pics. This one has very striking plumb color.

I would let it go for $300 plus shipping and I'll throw in a near-new sling. The BFA would be $25 more. SPF

The 'B' is in the middle on the group butt picture, it's on the top in the overall pic.

The 91/30 Repro sniper is a '36 Tula Hex with steel scope mounts and leather scope covers. This is one I bought from AIM a couple years back.

The trigger is very good and the action nice and smooth. The stock is post-war hardwood and is excellent. We have sighted it in and adjusted the mounts so it's very close using Albanian Light ball. It's yours for $350 plus shipping. SPF

Please contact me by PM or e-mail to kenander <at> mchsi.com (you know what to do with the <at> ) :D

If you use an 01 FFL dealer, please be sure they will send me a copy of thier FFL prior to commiting to buy. For some odd reason not all of them will work with a private party. :mad:

·
Registered
863 Posts
I Would Like To Be Second On 91/30 Snipper

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts