Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS the following items. Please feel free to email me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

[email protected]

1. Type 30 bayonet. Later war version by Matsushita (under Kokura supervision) with unfullered blade. The bayonet is in very good condition. The blade does have a few spots of light pitting along the spine and also some on the various handle parts. The serial number has been worn down, although it is more legible than shown in the pic. The scabbard has some light dents (that you feel more than see) and scattered spots of pitting. Still, it is a respectable later war bayonet. $85 ppd in the Lower 48.

2. Lot of Arisaka parts. What you see in the pictures is what you get. I figure it is easier than doing a list. One thing of note re: the rear sight slide - it is bent, but useable and should be able to be bent back into proper place. It is missing at least one of the AA springs. Its greatest value is the AA wings, though.

Also, please note that the bolt release screw in the 2nd to last picture is not included. It is no longer available, but I didn't want to take another picture just to reflect that.

Price for all the parts below is $130 ppd in the US.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.