Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K31 Walnut Stock someone shortened repaired, with arsenal repair for a "Sniper/hunting" project, overall in nice condition with all metal $50 shipped to you.

I have a M.1892 MD carbine, modified to M.1892/1927 configuration with a new style stock that has no provision for cleaning rod (the cleaning rod channel on the left side of the stock was filled with wood. Rifle is still 3 shot mag. The left side of the receiver is marked, "Chatellerault Mle 1892". The right side of the back of the barrel displays following maker's markings, "MA C 1892". All matching serial numbers (the numbers are stamped on the chamber, bolt, trigger guard/magazine assembly, stock and buttplate; there are no numbers stamped on all the remaining parts of the carbine, which is correct for this model). Receiver has Balle "N" proof. 92% of blue is present on metal. Most of the finish wear is on the barrel muzzle. Some blue (5%) is turning to brownish color. The buttplate is covered by uniform brown patina. The stock is nice and solid with some handling marks, light dings and scratches. There is a very small crack in the tang/recoil area but appears solid. Has an 16.75" long barrel and sling ring/bayonet lug stacking swivel. Missing rear sling swivel but screws are present, dont know why? Barrel is about 80% with some slight pitting. $250 shipped to you.

1869/71 Vetterli for parts, no swivel or rear sight, barrel is heavily pitted, otherwise complete with very light surface rust or patina on 80% metal, wood buttstock is very good, forestock has some heavy scratches and very minor crack bottom rear otherwise solid, cleaning rod shortened 3" by someone but patch end is there, fully functional. I was going to try convert to centerfire but barrel will not shoot. marked "V. Sauerbrey in Basil, Serial # 107725, all #'s match. $150 shipped to you.

6.5 x 52mm Carcano Ammo approx 235 rounds of PRVI Partisan, 11 new boxes (15 reloads 120 grain speer) 139 grain FMJBT boxer primed. $125 shipped to you.

Two used CVA "Wind River Magnum .50 cal inline (Perc and 209 breechplugs incl.) muzzleloaders with syn stocks and ALL accessories in excellent condition, some minor scratches from handling, fired two times ea, bores in excellent as new condition, no rust/pitting. $150 Ea. shipped to you.

Antonio Zoli Zouave 58 cal two band with brass furniture and patch box, made by Navy Arms/Italy, Wood is 90%, metal is 95%, barrel is excellent/no rust and has higher square front sight, repro cloth sling and a Taurus tang sight installed. Barrel and lock have been glass bedded and has a trigger job breaking at 3 lbs. Has extra nipple.
I am asking $350 plus $25 shipping.

Zouave 58 cal two band with 3 leaf sight and brass furniture and patch box, made by FIE/Italy, Wood is 95%, metal is 98%, barrel is excellent/no rust and has high square front sight, has black leather sling “as new” Barrel and lock have been glass bedded and has a trigger job breaking at 3 lbs. Has extra nipple.
I am asking $320 plus $25 shipping.

Email me with your home email address for pics, im not going to post pics on web.

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello,

Do you still ahve the Vetterli parts gun for sale? I need a fore stock and magazine tube. Thanks, John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts