Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale are two T-10 Flare Pistols. I bought these many years back and are duplicates in my collection, so time to let another collector enjoy them.

1) For sale is a very nice Japanese T-10 Flare Pistol. These are harder to find as only about 8,400 were made. Kokura serial number 2064. The pistol is in very nice condition with about 95% + blue finish. The bore is nice and bright (un-blued). The grips are near perfect with no chips. Price - $650 shipped SPF to the contiguous 48 states. Alaska and Hawaii additional. SPF​

2) For sale is a very nice Japanese T-10 Flare Pistol. These are harder to find as only about 8,400 were made. Kokura serial number 5134. The pistol is in very nice condition with about 97% + blue finish. The bore is nice and bright (un-blued). The grips are very nice with some minor chips. PLEASE NOTE: The Barrel raising flat spring is broken. They are available for $20 and can be replaced without disassembly.Price - $625 shipped SPF to the contiguous 48 states. Alaska and Hawaii additional.​

THESE ITEMS WILL BE CROSS-POSTED IN THE MAIN TRADER/JAPANESE FORUM. I WILL USE THE FIRST POSTED REPLY AS THE BUYER OF THE ITEM.

Please e-mail me if you would like to see more pictures or if you have any questions. First posted unconditional “I will take it” gets it.

Although these do not require an FFL, they are restricted in certain states, so please make sure it is legal to own in your state. You must be 21 years or older to buy them, so will require proof of age.

I accept personal checks or money orders. Personal checks will be held for 10 days to clear through he issuing bank.

Prices include shipping to the contiguous 48 states. Alaska and Hawaii additional. Please notify me by e-mail before the end of the 3th day after receiving the item. All sales become final after that.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Revolver Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory
Cylinder Material property Tints and shades Auto part Office supplies
Trigger Material property Gun accessory Revolver Tints and shades
Air gun Gun barrel Revolver Trigger Gun accessory
Air gun Gun barrel Revolver Wood Gun accessory
Grey Door Automotive design Auto part Cable
Adapter Cable Bumper Automotive lighting Tints and shades

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.