Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my brother Tec-22 pistol he bought it 11 years ago new, he shot it once and clean it and forgot about it,, I was cleaning up his house and find it, no box paper works or magazine, but I am still looking for it, I don’t know if I will find it but IF I DO, I will mail it to the buyer, AGAIN IF I find it...

Now for the good stuff the TEC-22 is like new, Last weekend I bought a butler creek steel lips 25rds magazine and shot 25rds the pistol worked great no fail to feed,,, I like to get $275.00 shipped to your FFL…. OR BEST OFFER, SORRY NO TRADE,

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ AND UNDERSTAND MY TERMS

My pistol is as stated like new , see photos, therefore I DON'T give a 3 return on them. See all photos and if you need more just ask and I will, I HAVE OVER 500 great feedback on e-bay and over 30 on gun broker…

Thank you

AGAIN PLEASE READ AND ALSO SEE MY FEEDBACK ON E-BAY!!!

Must ship to FFL, If U live in California or any other State or town that has any restriction to U owning this firearm, check prior to bidding.

PLEASE PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITH IN 5 DAYS OF THE END OF AUCTION OR if we make a date for it to get to me... way too many guy take weeks to sent the payment,,

ALSO YOU WILL NEED TO add $75 TO THE TOTAL!! if it needs to be shipped from a FFL on my end.

I will sent copy of my driver lic, and Illinois FOLD CARD AND A BILL OF SALE. Payment by POST OFFICE MONEY ORDER. Next business day shipping after PO MO has been verified. Digital pictures are available to interested parties. Please e-mail with questions

1 - 1 of 1 Posts